The Ancient Enemy
PL 20; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Defense 25 (+12 base, +3 Dex); Spd 30 ft. (Fly, Swim, Tunnel 100 ft. with Shapeshifting); Atk +19 Melee (+25S, unarmed, +10L Energy Field, Acid), +17 Ranged; SV Dmg +25, Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1; Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 12.
Skills: Disguise +24, Taunt +9
Feats: Extra Limb, Immunity: Aging, Critical Hits, Pressure
- Alternate Form - Liquid +20 [Effects: Elasticity, Swimming, Amazing Save (Dmg); Flaw: Permanent; Source: Mutation; Cost: 4pp; Total: 80pp]
- Duplication +15 [Source: Mutation; Extra: Horde; Flaw: Limited Time (Phantoms can only be free from the main mass for about an hour before dissolving into permanently lifeless goop); Cost: 2pp; Total: 30pp]
- Energy Field - Acid +10 [Source: Mutation; Cost: 2pp; Total: 20pp]
- Growth +20 [Source: Mutation; Flaws: Permanent, Degrades (Each piece that is cut off or dissolved or otherwise destroyed is a removal of mass from the main body; it can only be replaced by eating); Cost: 4pp; Total: 80pp]
- Shapeshift +15 [Source: Mutation; Extra: Elongation, Exact, Movement; Flaw: Signature (Forms are cold and somewhat greasy-feeling); Cost: 4pp; Total: 60pp]
Weaknesses: Achilles' Heel (From Annual #1: TAE's Achille's Heel is its brain. It usually hides its brain far down in the earth. It is a -6 to attack the brain area, but TAE gets only a +0 to its damage save if hit there.)
Disturbing: TAE looks like a huge pile of bloody snot. Basically, it can't really "blend."
Quirk: Boastful. TAE likes to make fun of its prey, and it also likes to tell its prey exactly what it is going to do just before it does that action. It holds humanity in utter contempt, and it is amused by our pain and fear; telling us what it is going to do just heightens that.