Menash CR 9
Human ♂ Shaman 3/sorcerer 3/Mystic Theurge 3
N medium humanoid
Init +6 (+2 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative); Senses Listen +0, Spot +0
AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11
Hit Dice 3d8+6d4 (41 hp)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +9
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee +1 dagger +6 (1d4+2, 19-20/×2)
Ranged +1 light crossbow +7 (1d8+1, 19-20/×2)
Base Atk +4; Grp +5
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Atk Options melee, ranged, spells, rebuke spirits
Combat Gear +1 dagger, +1 light crossbow, 50 bolts
Shaman Spells (CL 9, DC 13 + spell level, Evocation spells: DC 14 + spell level; 5/4/4/3)
Shaman Spells (CL 9, DC 13 + spell level, Evocation spells: DC 14 + spell level): (5/4/4/3)
Sorcerer Spells (CL 9, DC 13 + spell level, Evocation spells: DC 14 + spell level): (6/7/6/4)
Spell-like Abilities (CL 3): Detect Spirits* 3/day
Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 17
SQ Totems, Taboo
Feats Improved Initiative, Practised Spellcaster (Shaman)**, Practised Spellcaster (Sorcerer)**, Spell Focus (Evocation), Totem (Healing)*
Skills Concentration +10, Knowledge (arcana) +6, Knowledge (religion) +6, Spellcraft +9
Possessions combat gear, ring of protection +1, wand of cure light wounds, 1 random week scroll, 50 gp
Shaman Spells known (Domain spells are denoted with a "D", see totems)
- 0 – Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Know Direction, Light, Mending
- 1st – Cause Fear (D), Cure Light Wounds (D), Entangle, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Spirits (D)*, Summon Monster I
- 2nd – Cure Moderate Wounds (D), Death Knell (D), Identify Spirit (D)*, Summon Monster II
- 3rd – Animate Dead (D), Cure Serious Wounds (D), Magic Circle against Spirits (D)*
Sorcerer Spells known
- 0 – Acid Splash, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand, Ray of Forst, Touch of Fatigue
- 1st – Charm Person, Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield
- 2nd – Invisibility, Melf's Acid Arrow
- 3rd – Fireball
Menash lives in a tribe where the spirits of the fallen depend on a guide to show them the way to afterlife.
And Menash just happens to be the one with this responsibility. However one day he realised that he is more than just a shaman. So far no one knows about his little secret, the few ones who have witnessed his arcane talent mistake them for unusual spells granted by their ancestors.
Although he is not physically weak he usually relies on his spells to drive off attackers.
Totems: Menash has three totems, each of them granting the spells of a domain: ancestor spirit (Spirit Domain*), spider spirit (Death Domain), deer spirit (Healing Domain)
Taboo: Menash may not kill animals, except he needs to kill for food. In this case he has to use every part of it.
Note: Spells and feats with an asterik are found in Green Ronin's Shaman's Handbook, while those with two asteriks are from Complete Divine.