NPCs using rules from the Immortal's Handbook.
Official Web SiteEdit
Core Books (320 total pages)
- Ascension (160 pages): Rules for creating expanding religions, becoming Immortal, effects of worship.
- Grimoire (96 pages): Epic/Immortal magic spells and items. (Not yet released)
- Chronicle (64 pages): Advice for running Epic/Immortal Campaigns, Adventures, Organisations, Prestige Classes, Creating Immortal Realms. (Not yet released)
Epic Bestiary (320 total pages)
- Volume One (96 pages): includes expanded Size Categories and rules for density
- Volume Two (96 pages): more epic monsters, including the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (Not yet released)
- Volume Three (128 pages): includes Version 6.0 of Upper Krust's Challenge Rating system. (Not yet released)
Reccomended Epic House RulesEdit
“ DEATH First One (Divine Rank 48) Age: At least 800 billion years. Aliases: The Grim Reaper...Death, CR 373
“These are stat's for Tiamat's eidolon, when she chooses to cast said epic spell. Think of this...Tiamat's eidolon
“If you think about it, the names of some of the angels suggest a certain type of guardianship. A...True Solar
Pages in category "Immortal's Handbook"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.