NPCs using rules from the Immortal's Handbook.
Official Web SiteEdit
Core Books (320 total pages)
- Ascension (160 pages): Rules for creating expanding religions, becoming Immortal, effects of worship.
- Grimoire (96 pages): Epic/Immortal magic spells and items. (Not yet released)
- Chronicle (64 pages): Advice for running Epic/Immortal Campaigns, Adventures, Organisations, Prestige Classes, Creating Immortal Realms. (Not yet released)
Epic Bestiary (320 total pages)
- Volume One (96 pages): includes expanded Size Categories and rules for density
- Volume Two (96 pages): more epic monsters, including the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (Not yet released)
- Volume Three (128 pages): includes Version 6.0 of Upper Krust's Challenge Rating system. (Not yet released)
Reccomended Epic House RulesEdit
“These are stat's for Tiamat's eidolon, when she chooses to cast said epic spell. Think of this...Tiamat's eidolon
“This uses the Brobdignagian template from the Immortal's Handbook, which is basically four...Brobdingnagian Hummingbird
“Maladric was briefly mentioned in the Immortal's Handbook , simply as an Akalich with 68...Maladric, Human Akalich Sorcerer 68
“Orc Barbarian 11 Medium Humanoid (Orc) Hit Dice: 11d12+11 (82) Initiative: +1 Speed: 40 ft Armor...Orc Barbarian 11
“This is the psionic version of the Cogent epic monster (also known as a World Flayer) from the...Cogent, Psionic CR 88
Pages in category "Immortal's Handbook"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.