NPCs using rules from the Immortal's Handbook.
Official Web SiteEdit
Core Books (320 total pages)
- Ascension (160 pages): Rules for creating expanding religions, becoming Immortal, effects of worship.
- Grimoire (96 pages): Epic/Immortal magic spells and items. (Not yet released)
- Chronicle (64 pages): Advice for running Epic/Immortal Campaigns, Adventures, Organisations, Prestige Classes, Creating Immortal Realms. (Not yet released)
Epic Bestiary (320 total pages)
- Volume One (96 pages): includes expanded Size Categories and rules for density
- Volume Two (96 pages): more epic monsters, including the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (Not yet released)
- Volume Three (128 pages): includes Version 6.0 of Upper Krust's Challenge Rating system. (Not yet released)
Reccomended Epic House RulesEdit
“ DEATH First One (Divine Rank 48) Age: At least 800 billion years. Aliases: The Grim Reaper...Death, CR 373
“If you think about it, the names of some of the angels suggest a certain type of guardianship. A...True Solar
“Large Animal Hit Dice: 6d8+30 (51) Initiative: +2 Speed: 45 ft. (9 squares), swim 45 ft. Armor...Dire Monitor Lizard CR4
Pages in category "Immortal's Handbook"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.