NPCs using rules from the Immortal's Handbook.
Official Web SiteEdit
Core Books (320 total pages)
- Ascension (160 pages): Rules for creating expanding religions, becoming Immortal, effects of worship.
- Grimoire (96 pages): Epic/Immortal magic spells and items. (Not yet released)
- Chronicle (64 pages): Advice for running Epic/Immortal Campaigns, Adventures, Organisations, Prestige Classes, Creating Immortal Realms. (Not yet released)
Epic Bestiary (320 total pages)
- Volume One (96 pages): includes expanded Size Categories and rules for density
- Volume Two (96 pages): more epic monsters, including the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. (Not yet released)
- Volume Three (128 pages): includes Version 6.0 of Upper Krust's Challenge Rating system. (Not yet released)
Reccomended Epic House RulesEdit
“The bitter, hateful creature that is Nihil is one of the most powerful psionic beings in the...Nihil, Gestalt Monk/Psion, CR 43
“The fully advanced Necronaut from the Monster Manual III. I'm not 100% certain what CR to use...Fully Advanced Necronaut
“This is inspired by the hydras in the Monster Manual, but is essentially a new creature...Infinity Hydra
Pages in category "Immortal's Handbook"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.