Leaders in the fight against their ideology, terrorist subchiefs direct bands or cells of terrorists to strike their targets, which may include directing the infiltration of an "enemy nation". Subchiefs usually lead from the back, as they are considered too valuable to their cause to sacrifice needlessly. Like many espionage agents, they are taught techniques to avoid being followed, and are nearly always careful when it comes to communications.
While they generally cannot match military officers from the first world in terms of training or talent, they can use underhanded techniques to gain an advantage.
Terrorist Subchief (Smart Hero 3/Dedicated Hero 3/Fast Hero 2): CR 8; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 6d6+2d8, hp 33, Mas 11; Init +1, Spd 35 ft.; Def 20 (+1 Dex, +7 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +4, Grap +4; Atk automatic pistol +5 ranged (2d6); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL extreme political or religious ideology; SV Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +6; AP 4, Rep +2; Str 10, Dex 12, Con 11, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14.
- Occupation: Military (class skills: Demolitions, Knowledge [tactics]; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +7, Craft (chemical) +7, Demolitions +9, Diplomacy +5, Disguise +6, Drive +3, Forgery +6, Gather Information +4, Hide +5 (+7 fatigues), Intimidate +6, Knowledge (business) +5, Knowledge (civics) +4, Knowledge (current events) +7, Knowledge (history) +7, Knowledge (popular culture) +6, Knowledge (streetwise) +7, Knowledge (tactics) +12, Knowledge (theology and philosophy) +7, Listen +7, Move Silently +5, Navigate +5, Profession +5, Sense Motive +7, Spot +7, Survival +5.
- Languages: choose four (all literate and spoken)
- Feats: Alertness, Armor Proficiency (light), Attentive, Confident, Deceptive, Educated (Knowledge [history], Knowledge [theology and philosophy]), Personal Firearms Proficiency, Stealthy.
- Talents (Dedicated): Faith, Skill Emphasis (Knowledge [tactics])
- Talents (Fast): Increased speed
- Talents (Smart): Linguist, plan
- Possessions: automatic pistol with concealed carry holster, 4 magazines (32 rounds each), urban fatigues or disguise, cell phone, other gear as necessary (such as a demolitions kit).
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|