Mr. McFee wants you to keep your nose out of his business. Otherwise ... you know how it goes.
These thugs can be called upon by enforcers and underbosses at short notice. In return working with the more connected crook, they'll expect some kind of reward.
Not very sophisticated warriors, they'll use simplistic ambush and surrounding tactics, preferring to use their batons from close up. They get nastier if they can be inspired by an angry crime boss, however.
Street Tough (Tough Hero 8): CR 8; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 8d10+24, hp 73, Mas 19; Init +1, Spd 30 ft.; Def 18 (+1 Dex, +4 class, +3 undercover vest); BAB +6, Grap +8; Atk brawl +10/+5 melee (1d8+2 nonlethal) or metal baton +8/+3 melee (1d6+2/19-20) or shotgun +7/+2 ranged (2d8) or revolver +7/+2 ranged (2d6); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL gang; SV Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3; AP 4, Rep +2; Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Hide, Sleight of Hand; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Hide +5*, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (streetwise) +6, Move Silently +1*, Sleight of Hand +6*, Spot +4.
- Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Brawl (Improved), Confident, Improved Damage Threshold, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Streetfighting.
- Talents (Tough): Damage reduction 2/-, remain conscious, second wind.
- Possessions: revolver with six bullets, shotgun with a little ammunition, collapsible metal baton, brass knuckles, leather jacket, various personal possessions.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|