Some hitmen find that, once they start killing, they can keep at it. Even more frighteningly, a few even come up with excuses to do so, such as the infamous Roy DeMeo. Regardless of their motivation, they do their job better than a low-level hitman.
Hitman (Fast Hero 5/Strong Hero 3): CR 8; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 8d8+8, hp 47, Mas 12; Init +3, Spd 45 ft.; Def 22 (+3 Dex, +7 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +6, Grap +7; Atk martial arts +7/+2 melee (1d4+3) or knife +7/+2 melee (1d4+3/19-20) or small pistol +9/+4 ranged (2d6) or automatic rifle +9/+4 ranged (2d8) or PSG-1 +10/+5 ranged (2d10) or axe +7/+2 melee (1d8+4/x3); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL any; SV Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3; AP 4, Rep +1; Str 12, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Disable Device, Disguise; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +1, Climb +5, Disable Device +11, Disguise +5, Hide +13, Jump +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +5, Knowledge (tactics) +4, Listen +2, Move Silently +12, Sleight of Hand +11, Spot +2, Treat Injury +2.
- Feats: Archaic Weapons Proficiency, Armor Proficiency (light), Cautious, Combat Martial Arts, Far Shot, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Stealthy.
- Talents (Fast): Increased speed (improved, advanced)
- 'Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved)
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|