We've been watching you for the past half hour. But feel free not to drop your weapon.
A stealthy bodyguard is a watchful and deadly shadow, moving through crowds without drawing attention. Anyone attempting to harm their charge will likely be spotted and carefully surrounded before they reveal themselves.
Stealthy bodyguards work very well with regular bodyguards, who don't hide their stature and instead directly protect their boss.
Bodyguard, Stealthy (Dedicated Hero 3/Strong Hero 2/Fast Hero 2): CR 7; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 3d6+4d8+14, hp 45, Mas 14; Init +6, Spd 35 ft.; Def 21 (+2 Dex, +8 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +5, Grap +7; Atk martial arts +7 melee (1d4+3) or small pistol +7 ranged (2d6); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL employer; SV Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +3; AP 3, Rep +1; Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Law Enforcement (class skills: Intimidate, Knowledge [tactics]; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +1, Disguise +1, Hide +8 (+10 camouflage)*, Intimidate +7, Jump +2*, Knowledge (behavioral sciences) +4, Knowledge (tactics) +6, Listen +7, Profession +5, Search +3, Sense Motive +9, Spot +9.
- Feats: Alertness, Armor Proficiency (light), Combat Martial Arts, Improved Initiative, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Quick Draw, Stealthy
- Talents (Dedicated): Empathy, intuition
- Talents (Fast): Increased speed
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash
- Possessions: small pistol with 5 magazines (15 rounds each) in concealed carry holster, casual clothes or urban fatigues, sunglasses, encrypted radio earpiece, undercover shirt
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|