Trained in the techniques of murder and corpse-disposal, such people can find employment in many organizations. Sometimes the victims are quietly eliminated and their corpses hidden, other times an operation must be quickly launched so the victim is simply filled with lead from a foreign or untraceable weapon.
Cleaning crew members use their knowledge of forensic techniques to hide evidence. They use their social skills to more easily gain access to the victim, such as bluffing their way past security guards.
Cleaning Crew Member (Fast Hero 4/Strong Hero 1/Smart Hero 2): CR 7; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 5d8+2d6+7, hp 40, Mas 13; Init +2, Spd 40 ft.; Def 21 (+2 Dex, +7 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +6, Grap +6; Atk martial arts +6 melee (1d4+2) or small pistol +7 ranged (2d6) or SMG +7 ranged (2d6) or automatic carbine +7 ranged (2d*); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL military intelligence agency or spy agency or employer; SV Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3; AP 3, Rep +2; Str 13, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 10.
- Occupation: Military (class skills: Climb, Knowledge [tactics]; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +4, Climb +6, Demolitions +7, Disable Device +6, Disguise +3, Hide +7 (+9 fatigues), Intimidate +3, Investigate +5, Knowledge (current events) +4, Knowledge (streetwise) +4, Knowledge (tactics) +6, Move Silently +4, Profession +3, Search +3, Sense Motive +2, Sleight of Hand +7, Spot +4, Treat Injury +2.
- Feats: Advanced Firearms Proficiency, Armor Proficiency (light), Cautious, Combat Martial Arts, Deceptive, Double Tap, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot.
- Talents (Fast): Increased speed (improved)
- Talents (Smart): Savant (Investigate)
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash
- Possessions: SMG with suppressor and 6 magazines (30 rounds) or small pistol with suppressor and 6 magazines (15 rounds), 2 doses knock-out poison (injury, Fort DC 16, primary damage 1d6 Strength, secondary damage unconsciousness for 1d3 hours), various melee weapons, disguise or black urban fatigues with balaklava, night vision goggles, various equipment.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|