Working for nefarious businesses or government organizations, these agents will tail threats to their employers, breaks into their homes and rifle through their belongings, plant bugs on them, and otherwise annoy them. They're not too shabby when it comes to combat, either.
Covert Agent (Dedicated Hero 3/Strong Hero 3): CR 6; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 3d6+3d8+6, hp 32, Mas 12; Init +6, Spd 30 ft.; Def 18 (+2 Dex, +4 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +5, Grap +6; Atk small pistol +7 ranged (2d6) or martial arts +6 melee (1d4+3); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL any; SV Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +4; AP 3, Rep +1; Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 10.
- Occupation: Investigative (class skills: Computer Use, Search; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Computer Use +4, Disable Device +8, Hide +4 (+6 fatigues), Intimidate +4, Investigate +4, Knowledge (civis) +2, Knowledge (streetwise) +2, Knowledge (tactics) +3, Listen +6 (+9 surprise), Move Silently +4, Search +4, Sense Motive +4, Sleight of Hand +3, Spot +6 (+9 surprise).
- Feats: Alertness, Armor Proficiency (light), Cautious, Combat Martial Arts, Improved Initiative, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Stealthy.
- Talents (Dedicated): Aware (+3), Skill Emphasis (Disable Device)
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved)
- Possessions: small pistol with suppressor, 3 magazines (15 rounds each), concealed carry holster, combat knife, garotte, undercover shirt, professional walkie-talkie with earpiece and encryption, sunglasses, watch (bugged), disguises, various toolkits (one each). No personal effects or ID.
Covert agents frequently carry equipment such as phone taps, cellular phone interceptors, and parabolic microphones.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|