You have to go through me first!
The bulletcatcher isn't too bright, but he's very loyal to his employer, who is frequently some powerful villain. The villain will definitely want some desk guards around for protection as well.
Bulletcatcher (Tough Hero 3/Bodyguard 2): CR 4; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 3d10+2d12+15, hp 48, Mas 19; Init +1, Spd 30 ft.; Def 17 (+1 Dex, +3 class, +3 undercover vest); BAB +3, Grap +5; Atk truncheon +5 melee (1d6+2) or heavy pistol +4 ranged (2d8); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Combat Sense +1; SQ Harm's Way; AL employer; SV Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2; AP 2, Rep +1; Str 14, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Blue Collar (class skills: Climb, Drive, Intimidate)
- Skills: Climb +1*, Concentration +9, Drive +2, Intimidate +8, Listen +2, Sense Motive +2, Spot +9.
- Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Great Fortitude, Improved Damage Threshold, Personal Firearms Proficiency.
- Talents (Tough): Damage reduction 1/-, remain conscious.
- Possessions: Magnum .44 with 6 speed-loaders (6 rounds each), undercover vest, small encrypted professional walkie-talkie.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|