Many poor, politically unstable countries are constantly involved in civil wars or skirmishes with neighboring countries. While their soldiers are not "properly equipped" they are frequently very experienced at hit-and-run tactics and evading detection, even by first world nations.
Fast Soldier (Strong Ordinary 1/Fast Ordinary 1); CR 1; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 2d8+4, hp 13, Mas 14; Init +2, Spd 30 ft; Def 16 (+2 Dex, +4 class); BAB +1, Grap +3; Atk AK-47 +3 ranged (2d8); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL any; SV Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +1; AP 0, Rep +0; Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Military (class skills: Hide, Survival; bonus feat: Brawl)
- Skills: Climb +3, Hide +7, Intimidate +0, Jump +2, Knowledge (streetwise) +2, Knowledge (tactics) +1, Move Silently +6, Profession +3, Survival +2.
- Languages: Any one (literate and spoken) or any two (spoken only)
- Feats: Brawl, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Stealthy.
- Possessions: AK-47 with 4 magazines (30 rounds), uniform, combat knife, various personal items.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|