Sometimes, the old ways are the best.
Sword Guard (Strong Hero 5/Tough Hero 7): CR 12; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 5d8+7d10+36, hp 120, Mas 19; Init +1, Spd 25 ft.; Def 22 (+1 Dex, +7 class, +4 stablon concealable vest); BAB +10, Grap +13; Atk quarterstaff +13/+8 melee (1d6+7) or greatsword +13/+8 melee (2d6+7/19-20) or brawl +14/+9 melee (1d6+6 nonlethal); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL conservative, any; SV Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +4; AP 6, Rep +3; Str 16, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Gamble, Knowledge (streetwise); bonus feat: Brawl)
- Skills: Climb +2*, Craft (structural) +1, Gamble +6, Hide +2*, Intimidate +9, Jump +4*, Knowledge (streetwise) +4, Profession +8, Swim +2*.
- Feats: Agile Riposte, Archaic Weapons Proficiency, Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Brawl, Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Damage Threshold, Power Attack.
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved, advanced)
- Talents (Tough): Damage reduction 3/-, remain conscious.
- Possessions: Stablon concealable vest (stab-resistant - basically flavor text to explain why it can resist being cut by a sword), quarterstaff, greatsword and scabbard.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|