An experienced hitman knows everything there is to know about the arts of murder - how to kill, how to evade police, how to hide the body, etc. Now he teaches these skills to younger killers, often leading them, or enforcers, on hits.
Hitman (Fast Hero 5/Strong Hero 3/Smart Hero 4): CR 12; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 8d8+4d6+12, hp 65, Mas 12; Init +3, Spd 45 ft.; Def 23 (+3 Dex, +8 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +8, Grap +9; Atk martial arts +9/+4 melee (1d4+3) or knife +9/+4 melee (1d4+3/19-20) or axe +9/+4 melee (1d8+4/x3) or small pistol +12/+7 ranged (2d6) or automatic rifle +11/+6 ranged (2d8) or PSG-1 +12/+7 ranged (2d10); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL any; SV Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +5; AP 6, Rep +3; Str 12, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Disable Device, Disguise; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +3, Climb +5, Demolitions +8, Disable Device +19, Disguise +9, Hide +15, Jump +5 (+11 running), Knowledge (streetwise) +8, Knowledge (tactics) +7, Listen +2, Move Silently +14, Research +6, Sense Motive +3, Sleight of Hand +13, Spot +2, Treat Injury +2.
- Feats: Archaic Weapons Proficiency, Armor Proficiency (light), Cautious, Combat Expertise, Combat Martial Arts, Dead Aim, Double Tap, Far Shot, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Stealthy, Weapon Focus (small pistol).
- Talents (Fast): Increased speed (improved, advanced)
- Talents (Smart): Plan, savant (Disable Device)
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved)
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|