Living like old-style TV gangsters, these heavy hitters consider killing to be a game.
Mobster (Tough Hero 4/Strong Hero 4/Charismatic Hero 2): CR 10; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 4d10+4d8+2d6+24, hp 75, Mas 14; Int +2, Spd 30 ft.; Def 21 (+2 Dex, +7 class, +2 undercover shirt); BAB +8, Grap +10; Atk brawl +12/+7 melee (1d8+4 nonlethal) or knife +10/+5 melee (1d4+4/19-20) or small pistol +10/+5 ranged (2d6); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; AL crime organization; SV Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +2; AP 5, Rep +4; Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 12.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Drive, Knowledge (streetwise); bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency)
- Skills: Bluff +5, Diplomacy +7, Drive +7, Forgery +2, Gather Information +5, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (business) +2, Knowledge (current events) +2, Knowledge (streetwise) +8, Sense Motive +3, Spot +3.
- Languages: English and one other.
- Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Brawl (Improved), Confident, Deceptive, Drive-by Attack, Far Shot, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Streetfighting, Trustworthy, Vehicle Expert.
- Talents (Charismatic): Fast talk.
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved)
- Talents (Tough): Damage reduction 1/-, robust.
- Possessions: small pistol with 3 magazines (15 rounds each), knife, club, undercover shirt, business suit, mid-sized sedan.
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|