Behind White Rose walks his hulking servant, Pao. This big, tough thug used to be an enforcer in a street gang before White Rose noticed his excellent martial arts skills. Now having received advanced training at the feet of his master, he is a particularly effective and deadly opponent, combining powerful unarmed strikes with a particularly brutal street fighting style.
Bodyguard, Martial Arts (Tough Hero 3/Strong Hero 3/Martial Artist 4): CR 10; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 3d10+7d8+30, hp 81, Mas 16; Init +2, Spd 30 ft.; Def 19 (+2 Dex, +7 class); BAB +9, Grap +11; Atk martial arts +11/+6 melee (1d8+4/19-20/x3); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA flying kick +4, living weapon; AL employer; SV Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +4; AP 5, Rep +1; Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8.
- Occupation: Criminal (class skills: Knowledge [streetwise], Sleight of Hand; bonus feat: Brawl)
- Skills: Balance +5, Climb +5, Concentration +6, Intimidate +5, Jump +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +4, Knowledge (tactics) +3, Sense Motive +4, Spot +7, Tumble +5.
- Feats: Agile Riposte, Brawl, Combat Martial Arts (Improved, Advanced), Defensive Martial Arts, Dodge, Streetfighting.
- Talents (Strong): Melee smash (improved)
- Talents (Tough): Remain conscious, second wind
- Possessions: martial arts gi or business suit and sunglasses
| This article is related to |
|D20 Modern NPCs|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Creature Type|
|D20 Modern NPCs by Primary Character Class|